Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

So, the whole posting at least once a week didn't work out that well. School, and other stuff just kind of got in the way, but in the future, I will try to make my posts more regular.
Today at my school we had something called "Singing Valentines". Why we had them today and not tomorrow, since tomorrow is Valentine's day, I don't know. But, basically how it works, is people pay acapella groups to serenade their friends, boyfriends or girlfriends. The performances happen during classes (which some teachers don't appreciate, so they opt out).
 I've actually never gotten one, but today I got to see nine. It's really funny, because the people that are being serenaded always look sopp awkward. I mean, there are four people circling you and singing.
Alright, that's it for now. I'll put up a playlist later with love songs, so look for that!

1 comment:

  1. ive never been serenaded, but it sounds incredibly embarassing!

    check out mine, follow back if you like it?
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete